Non Immigrant Visas


Affordable and experienced Houston immigration Lawyer Visitor Visa and Non-Immigrant Visas: Regional Center EB-5 Investment

It is possible to obtain an EB-5 through direct investment, such as purchasing or creating a business. However, the vast majority of investors choose to make investments through regional centers. USCIS approves regional centers to develop projects that meet EB-5 job creation requirements in areas of high unemployment. A regional center can package the eb5 program investor’s capital with other EB-5 investors to finance larger projects, such as commercial real estate development of a hotel or office building.

Azinge & Associates, P.C. Law Firm, located in Houston, Texas, handle non-immigrant visa applications, including visitor visas. We also serve the entire State of Texas, as well as representing clients nationwide and from many foreign countries.

At Azinge & Associates, P.C. Law Firm, our attorney assist clients in the application process of all non-immigrant visas, including:

B-2 Visitor Visa for Pleasure: The B-2 visa permits a foreign national to enter the United States temporarily.

B-1 Visitor Visa for Business Purposes: The B-1 visa permits a foreign national to enter the United States temporarily to conduct business.

E-1 Treaty Trader/E-2 Treaty Investor: The E visa permits a foreign national to temporarily enter the United States as a treaty trader or as a treaty investor trader.

F-1/M-1 Students: A foreign national who wishes to pursue a full course of study at an approved academic institution (F program) or a person choosing to pursue vocational instruction (M-1 classification).

H Categories: The H visas permit United States employers to employ foreign nationals temporarily in the United States.

J-1 Exchange Visitor: The J visa permits an “exchange visitor” to enter the United States temporarily to participate in a designated program.

K-1 Fiancée: The K visa permits the fiancée of a United States citizen to enter the United States for a ninety-day period to marry his/her fiancée and apply for permanent residence.

K-2 Visa: A dependent who is over 18 when his or her parents marry and cannot be sponsored as a stepchild.

K-3 and K-4: Immediate relative beneficiaries of approved immigrant petitions may qualify under the LIFE Act. K-3 and K-4 visa holders may apply for blanket work authorization.

L Intra-Company Transferee: This permits multinational companies to temporarily transfer high-level and essential employees from overseas to provide services in a similar capacity to a related entity in the United States.

O-1 Extraordinary Ability or Achievement: This permits a foreign national who possesses either extraordinary ability or achievement in his or her field to enter the US to continue their work.

P-1 Athletes/Artists/Entertainers: A foreign national who is either an internationally known athlete or an internationally recognized entertainer is permitted to temporarily enter the United States.

Q-1 Cultural Exchange Visitor: This allows entry into the United States temporarily to participate in an international cultural exchange program approved by the Attorney General.

R-1 Religious Worker: This permits a foreign national to enter the United States temporarily to continue or develop a religious vocation.
TN Visitor for Business Purposes: Residents of Canada and Mexico in certain occupations can enter the United States under the North American Free Trade Agreement for up to one year to work.

T-1 Visas for Victims of Human Trafficking: Human trafficking, also known as trafficking in persons, is a form of modern-day slavery in which traffickers typically lure individuals with false promises of employment and a better life. Victims of severe forms of human trafficking are provided relief under U.S. immigration law by the Victims of Trafficking in Persons (T) nonimmigrant visa. This status allows victims of human trafficking to remain in the United States to assist in investigations or prosecutions of human trafficking violators.

Foreign citizens seeking T-1 nonimmigrant status must be physically present in the United States already, due to human trafficking. Therefore, U.S. Embassies and Consulates abroad (outside the United States) do not issue T-1 visas, but may issue qualifying family members T (derivative) visas. 

U -Visas for Victims of Criminal Activity: Victims of certain criminal activities that either occurred in the United States or violated U.S. laws may be eligible to petition for U nonimmigrant status to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Victims must have suffered substantial mental or physical abuse due to the criminal activity and possess information concerning that criminal activity. Law enforcement authorities must also certify that the victim has been, is being, or is likely to be helpful in the investigation or prosecution of the criminal activity.

V Visas: This visa is for spouses and unmarried children under 21 of legal permanent residents whose petitions have been pending over three years.

Visa Waiver: Certain foreign nationals may apply for admission to the United States for up to ninety days without obtaining a visa. Employment is prohibited.

If you are in need of an affordable immigration attorney with experience in all aspects of US immigration law, call Azinge & Associates, P.C. Law Firm at (713) 771-2322. We can help you with any and all immigration needs you may have, from filing necessary paperwork, getting a visa to appearing in court. Call us today to get started on your case!

Get Help Today

Our Practice Areas