Employment Immigration

Employment Based Immigration Lawyer Houston

Azinge & Associates, P.C. Law Firm, located in Houston, Texas, represent clients to obtain employment based Visas. We also serve the entire Houston, as well as representing clients nationwide and from many foreign countries, including Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.

If you need an Affordable Experienced Employment Immigration Lawyer for the following contact our Law Firm today:

  • EB-1 Petitions for Persons with Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors & Researchers, Multinational managers and executives
  • EB-2 Petitions for Professionals holding and Advanced Degree, Individuals with extraordinary ability or achievement, National Interest Waiver (NIW)
  • EB-3 Petitions for Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Unskilled Workers (Other Workers)
  • Labor Certification


Green Card through Employment

Through employment based Visa a foreign national may be authorized to reside and work permanently in the United States. An immigrant can permanent reside and work through obtaining an employment in the United States,  and having an employer sponsors them for lawful permanent residence t in the United States. There are multi employment based Visa process that our Law Firm can assist you with:

  1. Foreign nationals and employers must determine if the foreign national is eligible for lawful permanent residency in the United States under one of the Employment based steps to lawful permanent resident.
  2. Most employment visas categories require that the U.S. business apply for a labor certification for the Immigrant, and our Law Firm will work with the applicant throughout the process.
  3. USCIS has to approve an immigrant visa petition for the person who wants to immigrate to the United States., and the employer wanting to sponsor the Immigrant to the United States must file the Application.
  4. The State Department assigns an immigrant visa number to the applicant even when already in the United States.
  5. If the petitioner is issued a Visa number while in the United States, that person has to file to an application to adjust their status to permanent resident.  If the petitioner is in a foreign country at the time when an immigrant visa number is available, the person must then proceed through the U.S. consulate office in their current country of residence.


The United States allows up to 140,000 immigrants each year to be granted permanent residence based on the work that they perform while in the country. The Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) has preferences for which type of workers are granted permanent residence in the United States.

If you are in need of an affordable immigration attorney with experience in all aspects of US immigration law, call Azinge & Associates, P.C. Law Firm at (713) 771-2322. We can help you with any and all immigration needs you may have, from filing necessary paperwork, getting a visa to appearing in court. Call us today to get started on your case!

Get Help Today

Our Practice Areas